The Video Advertising on YouTube and Google Display Network
Video advertising on YouTube
Every month, more than a billion people visit YouTube and watch over six billion hours of YouTube videos. That’s a lot, isn’t it? If you look at it from a business point of view, these viewers are actually a huge amount of potential customers. How can you possibly identify which of them may have any interest in your business and how could you target them directly?
That’s what video advertising is for and Digital SkyLab can help you to come up with a professional video advertising implemented with all Google guidelines and tailored to your business needs. Time, frequency and places of display – all can be regulated.
What are the benefits of advertising on YouTube?
- Video advertising is a great way to connect with your audience. Video ads are a unique and memorable way to show your potential customers what you can do for them and how they can benefit from your business. Videos can be as formal or informal as you like, it’s a fantastic way to share your expertise, knowledge about your business and speak directly to the viewers, a.k.a potential buyers.
- You can show anything in the video, including yourself and other happy customers. Or, you can direct your own video featuring anything that makes your product interesting to the audience.
- With video advertising you can reach the right views and show your ads only to those who are relevant to your business. You can select your audience based on their location, language, age, hobbies. For example, if you sell fashionable hats for young women and ship in the UK only, you could target Females of age 18-40, who are interested in fashion, and select not to show your ads outside the UK.
- You only pay for the results. With Google AdWords for video advertising, you only pay when a viewer actively clicks on your video or chooses to continue watching when a video first loads while they browse video content.
- You can measure your success. YouTube’s free analytics tool helps to understand who watch your ads and how they interact with them.
With AdWords for video advertising, you can promote your business in multiple ad formats across the:
- Google Display Network, Google’s network of web content publishers
- YouTube Network
- Video publisher pages, games and apps on the Google Display Network (includes YouTube)
We help with Media Content Services
You can provide us with your own video to set up video advertising for you or use Digital SkyLab professional Services for creating media content for your video advertising campaign.
If you have any questions or ready to video advertise now feel free to contact Digital SkyLab and get it up and running driving new buyers for your business.